Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Our get togethers this year were nicely spread over a little over a week, so it's been great in that respect. We got to spend a lazy Christmas morning at home opening presents and playing with new toys. Ohlen and Jonathan were both sick over Christmas week, but it didn't last too long for either. I, luckily, was spared any sickness, maybe due to my flu shot??

Because of some insurance changes, my ultrasound appointment has been pushed up to December 31st!! So in 3 days we will hopefully find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I can't wait. :) I will be sure to post soon after we get home, it should be around afternoon.

I also have a rather lengthy post planned about this past year, hopefully it will be finished sometime Wednesday or Thursday.

Everyone have a great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment