Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Conversation with Noah

Me, after noticing a small mark on Noah's stomach:  What happened to your belly?
Noah: Bite me.
Me: What bit you?
Noah: 'Nake
Me: A snake?
Noah: Yah
Me: Where?
Noah: Outside
Me: Outside?
Noah: Uh-huh
Me: Where outside?
Noah: Flyin'
Me: Flying??
Noah: Yep
Me:...  A flying snake bit you outside....
Noah: YAH!

1. 2 year olds are awesome
2. Noah's vocabulary and imagination are blossoming crazy fast
3. I hope I never see a flying snake.

4. To not leave Ohlen out, yesterday morning he came in our room.  I forget what Jonathan asked him, but he answered: As a matter of fact...    (I really wish I could remember the rest of the conversation, but hey, I had just woken up.)  I couldn't stop giggling.  I can't help it, the kid just really cracks me up sometimes.

5.. Completely unrelated, but my last post was my 200th post.  For those that have been around for most of them... bless you for sticking around. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment