Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's This?


Last night at around 9:30 I finally put the last stitch into the comforter I have been making for Ohlen.  I can't remember exactly when I started it, but I know it was at our old house, so it's been at least a year, probably two...
 

 I snapped some quick (not great) pictures and took it in to him.  He wasn't quite asleep, so I exchanged his current blanket for the new one.  He said, "Thanks mom.  This is more comfy than all our other blankets!!"  I think he approved. :)


It's made of entirely of flannels.  So yes, it is very comfy.  Maybe too warm for late spring, but our house is air conditioned, so I think it will work.  

Now it's on to finish Noah's.  His needs to be knotted and bound yet.  Then he will have his own super comfy comforter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment