Friday, August 29, 2008

Now with Pictures

Here are some things Ohlen has been up to since we have moved into Mom and Dad's.

We went to the park almost every day the first couple weeks. This was on the Ark.



Another day at the park. Here he is playing on the same slide and swing that were there when Nate and I were little. :) In the picture on the swings he was probably telling me to get on the swing next to him.



My little helper sweeping the floor. Actually he was more interested in terrorizing the wiener dogs. :)


Helping Papa fix the car. Ohlen is currently obsessed with Papa. Every morning he asks, "Where Papa?" *edit* I have always thought that Ohlen looks more like me(Nate and dad), but when I looked at the large version of this picture I couldn't help but think that he looks so much like Jonathan. :)

The first week was a little rough for Ohlen. He would wake up in the middle of the night and need some comforting, which has not happened in a really long time. Then we moved him to a different room and that got him out of sorts again. But now he is used to it. The only issue is that some mornings he is sleeping on the floor because he likes to get out of bed. I have a bunch of comforters on the floor (it's linoleum) in case he falls off, so sometimes he just climbs down and crashes there. Overall, he has been a real trooper. And he of course loves that he gets to see his grandparents all the time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment