Friday, October 10, 2008

Back Home

Well, as of tonight we are officially back home. There is so much room, I'm not sure what to do with myself. :) But I am exhausted. I babysat today and then we packed and moved stuff most of the night. Had some great help and are mostly moved in. There are a few more things I need to get, but we really don't have that much stuff anymore. It's also really quiet, we don't have any TV here.

Only frustrating thing so far is that I tried to call Jonathan using Vonage, and I could hear him fine, but I was breaking up. So we will probably have to get rid of that again. Also I can already tell that the internet is just going to be slower than we are used to at Mom and Dad's. Oh well, I suppose we will survive. :)

Ohlen is already asleep. He is such a trooper. :) He's only 2 and he's already moved 3 times. He was having fun jumping on his new mattress tonight. All we need is a box spring for him and he will have his very own big boy bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you lots! You're so right about God's timing. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. I pray that God will give you patience as you wait for His plan to unfold for you!

    ReplyDelete