Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Newest Troyer

Well, I think we have announced our news in person to quite a few people, so I thought I would spread it online. :) Jonathan and I are expecting! He or she should arrive around May 23rd, which makes me about 9 weeks along right now.

I've been feeling pretty nauseous and exhausted, but so far everything looks good. I'm so excited and somewhat nervous too. There are just so many things that can go wrong, that if you start to think about them, it can be really overwhelming. I'm trying to NOT think about all that stuff, and just enjoy being pregnant as much as I can. :)

Timing. What perfect timing. I just can't get over how all of this is really falling into place. I knew there might be a possibility that I would be pregnant when we moved. I really wasn't looking forward to having to change doctors, send over prescriptions, juggling insurances, and all that jazz. I know we would have gotten through it all fine, but it was pretty daunting to think about. The way it is, technically we could still move in the middle of this, but it is looking highly unlikely. My guess is that it will probably be at least summer of next year until something happens, although the economists are saying that the housing market will continue to go down until sometime late next year. We'll see if they are right.


Also, Ohlen has just been exploding with his vocabulary. It's been pretty fun around here. He is absorbing new words like a sponge. It cracks me up. It won't be long before he will be able to talk to us in sentences. Then I'm sure I'll plenty of hilarity to share. Tonight he was having fun just saying Up, down, up, down. He was grinning big the whole time, like he knows he's doing something new. :) What a goober.

0 comments:

Post a Comment