Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Test

Well I went for the 3 hour glucose test yesterday morning. I got there at 630; a sugar drink, 5 blood draws, and 4.5 hours later, I was done. It was a fasting test so afterward I hit up Taco Bell and had the best Gordita ever. :) I called a couple hours later, but they didn't have results yet. But I got a call a little while ago and I PASSED. Yay! Apparently my numbers were pretty good, so no more worrying about that. Praise God!

Ohlen has been a little wild man today. He is jumping from activity to activity and just being incredibly active. After being sick last week, I think he stored it all up for this week. He's really been pushing the limits and boundaries lately. Which can be very frustrating. He's really been testing my patience, and to honest, I don't always do too well with that. I know it is one thing I really have to work on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment