Monday, February 23, 2009

Third Trimester!

Wow I can't believe the third trimester is here already!! Last time the 2nd trimester dragged on and on, but this time, it flew by. And then I saw the ticker on blog and it says 12 weeks 5 days to go and that seems so close! I just can't wait to see this guy.

I could use some prayers Wednesday morning. I had the 1 hour glucose screening test last week and I failed it. So I have to go in Wednesday morning for the 3 hour test. Basically I can't eat or drink anything after midnight. I have to be at the Aultman lab at 630am. There they will take some blood, I drink a big glass of some sugary (glucosey??) drink, then they will take my blood every hour for 3 hours. I can't eat or drink anything during that time too. So it's not going to be the most fun test. The statistics say that only 1/3 of the people who have to take the 3 hour test actually have Gestational Diabetes, so I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

Other than that things are going really well. I start seeing the Dr. every 2 weeks now. They are scheduling another ultrasound to check his growth at 32 weeks - so in about 5 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment