Saturday, October 17, 2009

10 Years?!

It was 10 years ago today that Jonathan and I officially became a couple. I can still remember that day pretty well. We hadn't known each other for too long, but we talked ALL the time online on AIM, (much to my parent's dismay - we still had dial-up at the time) He actually asked me over AIM. I remember I was nervous - the top of my head was all tingly and my hands were cold. We talked online and then I had to sign off because we were having a youth group gathering at my house. I think I was probably not quite all there that night. :) I don't think we actually saw each other for a few weeks after.

The past 10 years have gone by so fast. I can only imagine that the next ten will go just as fast.

One thing that I really appreciate and love about my husband is how handy he is. He made a really awesome work/storage bench in the garage today. I'll get a picture of it sometime. He's saved us tons of money working on our vehicles. He did so much work at the old house, and has done hours upon hours of work here.

Now for your viewing pleasure - a picture of us in our first year of being a couple. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment