Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog Hop - Photo

A little late, and I haven't been doing this every week... but I have a recent photo to share, so I thought I would join. Actually I have two photos, one of my boys, and the other of a couple of our pets. Enjoy!

I was making silly faces trying to get some smiles - I guess I over did it. :)


Here we have Ringo the cat and Sophie the dog. There is something going on there I think. The cat lives outside because of my husband's allergies, but he always seems to let him in to play with the dogs. I am realizing that I am definitely not an inside cat person... Oh and yeah, they are sitting in my little one's car seat, the dogs like it because it is nice and cozy right now because of the seat cover.

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so cute! Great pictures for sure. Saw this on another blog and it reminded me of you :) http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/2009/11/truman-harpo-till-end.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so I feel like a horrible friend who doesn't check up regularly on your blog...but I've gotten up to speed and will give my two cents on picutres posted in the last month: love the side-by-side pics of the boys :) I was amazed that I could totally tell which one was which :) nice pic of you and Jon...can't believe it was 10 years ago. I love Noah's face when you were making faces at him. Ooh, and finally, I really like the header to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete