Sunday, January 10, 2010

Even the best laid plans...

So my plan for the evening was to try a recipe I found for some Butterscotch Pudding. I've been meaning to for quite a while. But, as I was getting the ingredients together, my oldest was finishing his supper - and brought a bit of it up. Sooo my evening changed quite a bit - with an unscheduled bath for both boys (they sure didn't mind that part) Not sure what the deal was with the vomiting because right after he was running around with excitement about taking a bath. No fever. He's had a bit of a cough, so that might have been the culprit.

So look for that recipe coming soon. (Hopefully) And more recipes after that. I really like blogging, but I've been a little unsure what to blog about. I think I've decided to mostly blog about food stuff. And, of course the occasional kid stuff. I hope that since I have a specific topic, I'll be here more often. Look for a blog make over soon too, to go along with those topics.

Hope everyone is enjoying 2010. I ushered in the year in the middle of this game: Mystery of the Abbey. It's kind of Clue meets Guess Who - but more involved, and a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment