Friday, October 15, 2010

Outtakes

I tried to take some pictures of the boys earlier this week for in our Christmas cards.  The leaves are so pretty right now.

Unfortunately, Noah was sick and NOT in the mood to be smiley.  I may have gotten one that might work...  So another shoot will have to happen. But I thought you all might enjoy some of the outtakes. :)

I actually really like this one.

This was our attempt at getting  a laugh out of Noah.

Wasn't incredibly thrilled with being on the truck.

Really not happy.

Ohlen's trying.

Not sure

A little over kill

That's my Noah.  :)  I wish they were both looking at me here.

Too much love?

I resorted to giving them rocks.

The rocks just created chaos.

Rocks!

Throw Them!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Laughed out loud!! Brings me joy to think about the fun times with rocks ahead for us!! :)

    And Noah has gotten so BIG!! I love it!! And love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one. :) Can't wait to receive my new Ohlen/Noah picture in my Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete