Sunday, July 10, 2011

Music Spotlight Sunday

Jonathan recently bought an album by The High Kings.  I am hooked.  This is my favorite song by far.


Back in high school I was in the band.  There were some songs during concert season (as opposed to marching season.) that had amazing harmony.  And I would get goosebumps.  I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to.  And this song is the same way - goosebumps.  The lyrics too.  I forget sometimes, that the internet and cell phones, well telephones for that matter, haven't always been around.  If you moved away - there was no instant communication with the people you left.  You would have to wait weeks, months to hear from them via letter.  You may never see them again.  What a tough decision it must have been.  

Anyways - back from the tangent - just wanted to share some music I've been enjoying.

I added the title after I wrote this - maybe I'll try to make this a weekly thing.  I make no promises (or maybe threats...ha!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment