Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Strange January

One of the actual wintery January mornings.


January was a very strange month around here.

It is supposed to be winter.  It is supposed to be snowing with temperatures below 40.  Yesterday the thermometer hit 59...  A couple days before it snowed.  A few days before that... it was up in the 50s.  It's been back and forth all month.

I like all seasons.  Especially the colder ones, so I'm really missing winter.

On top of that, maybe because of that (no clue), we've all been fighting sickness around here.  Katherine has had a runny nose almost all month. She had a double ear infection at the beginning of the month, a fever somewhere in the middle, and is just now starting to completely come out of it.  The boys both had fevers at the beginning of this week.  I've had a touch of cold for a little over a week.  Jonathan is the same.  Although, he also had some wisdom teeth pulled last week, so he's been dealing with that too.
Goofballs

What I haven't done is craft or try any new recipes.  I'm hoping to do some of it very soon.  I had a list a year ago of things I wanted to get done sewing wise.  I think I might have done one of those projects.  Hopefully this year!

Hoping for a snowy and healthy February.

0 comments:

Post a Comment