Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the Making

Well today's the day. Well or maybe tomorrow. No matter who gets elected history will be made. Personally I'm just glad I will be able to watch TV with out the attack ads, read the paper without all the election predictions, and get online with out seeing a map of the country colored red and blue. Sure I like a political discussion every now and again, but I'm ready for it to be over. I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)

Pregnancy has been going good. I'm feeling much better than I was a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing to me how different two pregnancies can be. With Ohlen I was rarely sick, felt sure we were having a boy, and really wasn't that nervous about anything. I expected to have a healthy baby.

This time I've been alot more sick, not horribly so, but enough to make me want to sleep away the day a few days. This time I'm feeling girl, but who knows if that will be right. We will find out Jan. 5th! A great way to start the new year. :) And this time, I'm nervous. I think I know more about what could go wrong. I'm really trying to stay postivie, and I think I am for the most part. And I have no reason to worry. All appointments have been good. I love all my doctors which is nice. And thank you to all the gas stations for lowering the gas prices so that the drive to Canton for appointments doesn't seem so bad. :)

Seriously though, who ever thought that gas would get below 2 dollars again. I sure didn't.

I'll try to post more often. There just isn't too much news to report. Unless everyone wants to hear story after story about Ohlen. :) That's all the news I've got lately.

Enjoy your election day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment