Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blog Hop - Wiener of Density

Today's Blog Hop mission is to post some favorite pictures. I decided to go with 2 more my favorite pictures that involve a story about Kaiser, our wiener dog. He's been called the Wiener of Density. :)

When we were in our first house Kaiser was just a puppy. We also had a black lab, Amy, who was an inside/outside dog. One day she was inadvertently left inside while I was at work. And this is what I came home to....





There was a dog bed that was destroyed. There were at least 2 spots of pee. 2 or 3 gaming controllers were chewed up. A skein of yarn was tore apart. I think there is more... but all I know is, Kaiser was trying his hardest not to look guilty...




MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Why is it so funny to look back at doggy misbehavior? It certainly isn't as hilarious when you're cleaning the mess up! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no kidding. I don't remember all that well, but I'm pretty sure I was not a happy camper when I found this. Although I'm glad I took pictures. :) And we most have gotten over it pretty quickly since we were in a chipper enough mood to outline the poor dead controllers in tape like it was some sort of murder scene. :-D

    ReplyDelete