Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Late Favorites

I never did get around to doing a favorite last Friday - or over the weekend. But I was inspired to post today about my current favorite television show....

Picture borrowed from HERE.


Last night I came home from a great night of exercising, put the boys to bed, made myself a bowl of the Iced Banana stuff I blogged about last week (I added some blue berries, raspberries, and cranberries, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup - it was Excellent!!), and curled up on the couch for 2 hours of wonderful television. I think my heart rate was elevated the entire time. I don't think I've ever looked forward to watching something as much as I look forward to Lost. Plus my best friend loves it too, and we exchanged texts through out, which was alot of fun. I also Love the fact that they have a definitive end to the series. Some shows just kind of climax and then just fizzle along until the network finally pull the plug long after they are very enjoyable - sometimes leaving gaps in the story. There will probably be gaps left in this story, but it will all be planned in advance, which for some reason makes it better for me... And they can have the ending be exactly what they want it to be.
So if you ever wonder where I am on a late Tuesday night (as long as it stays there.) , I'll be at home watching my favorite show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment