Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quilt Along Week 4 and New Work Space!

Here are last week's blocks. These were fun to make. :) I'm having a lot of fun trying all these new blocks that I haven't done before.





My wonderful husband has been hard at work transforming our laundry room into a guest bedroom and crafting area for me - while also keeping it's laundry room function. He built me a great work area desk and shelving. I can't wait to move my stuff in, but I need to wait until the drywall is done on the other half of the room. Pictures of that to come later.

Here is where some of my crafting gear resides at the moment. (On an aside, I got that great wooden high chair for $4 - yay!) I don't think many people could say they have cleaned baby food off their cutting mat...



And here is my new space!! I'll post more pictures once I'm officially moved in. :)
(have I mentioned how wonderful my husband is? :))

1 comment:

  1. love the new workspace Nicole!! can't wait to see more pictures! and that high chair is adorable and what a steal at $4.00?!? WOW!!

    ReplyDelete