Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quilt Along Weeks 1&2

I decided to join a quilt along a while ago, and it started about 3 weeks ago. I've been a little behind, but tonight I finished the first two weeks sets of blocks. Overall I really like how it is turning out. Just don't look at all the corners too closely... :)

I was a little bit out of line with the guidelines in some areas. We were supposed to pick up a Moda Layer Cake, but instead i just got some yardage of some fabrics I liked, so as a result there is alot less variance in color throughout my blocks. Also, we were supposed to get a solid, but I got a polka dot (on the advice of a close friend and relative. :)) So far I like how it is turning out. I'm looking forward to tackling this week's block (which was posted this morning.) If you want to join, all the tutorials are here at PS I Quilt.

Hoping to post more often - we'll see how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment