Monday, November 29, 2010

The Ugly Truth

This is how I feel about being pregnant:

 (Well, ok, infinitely more happy than getting a Doxie calendar... but yes, very happy. :))


This is how being pregnant is making me feel:



Small confession - these pictures are both 6 years old.  I had to dig them out because I knew there would be good ones to display the bluh side of things - and I didn't want to take staged ones at the moment... 

Trimester 2 will be here in about 2 weeks - I'm hoping and praying it brings some relief from this nausea.  It usually does.  Until then, don't be surprised to see the above look on my face.  :)

I have more posts I would like to write.  This week is looking to be crazy... so hopefully someday they will make up here to the interwebs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment