Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kitchen Organization Win


Kitchen Organization Win
Originally uploaded by mal1017

This post is a long time in coming. A couple months ago I bought this (very) cheap book shelf. It has been such a great addition to the kitchen. I had been using my computer on the kitchen counter... which was starting to make me nervous, what with my track record of klutziness in the kitchen. I used a wooden stool we had that wasn't serving any other purpose to bring the laptop up to the perfect height. Found a basket that fits under perfectly for pens, scrap paper, etc. My cookbooks moved from the top of the refrigerator (so unhandy). The bread machine has moved into the bottom shelf, along with our many water bottles. One of the most useful $15 I've ever spent.

And on a pregnancy note - First trimester is over!! 2 days after my last post the nausea just about completely disappeared. I'm feeling so much better. My energy and mood haven't returned yet - I'm hoping maybe for Christmas. Speaking of which - next week is Christmas!! Seriously - how do these things sneak up on me... I still need to finish up some crafty Christmas gifts. And get them up here on the interwebs for you all to enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment