Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Hop - Kid's Pictures

This week's Blog Hop's mission is to pick a favorite Kid's picture. That is really easier said than done. Picking a favorite picture of my kids is like asking to pick a favorite song, there are just too many good ones. :) Especially if I go back through the years... So I'll just put up a couple of my most recent favorites.



This first one I love because of the short story behind it. I put Noah down on a little play mat with the little Boppy pillow, and Ohlen wanted to join him. So I found the big Boppy pillow and let him use that. He insisted on being right next to him, and he wanted to be covered up with the beach towel. :) I love pictures that show my boys interacting, and love that Ohlen loves him so much.




Just another picture of them together. I like that this one shows how they compare size wise.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment: