Saturday, July 18, 2009

Constumer Service Win

I recently purchased a Baby Trend Sit-N-Stand stroller at a garage sale for $15. I was pretty pumped because I had wanted one, but didn't want to pay the full over $100 for a new one. It has faded fabric, and according to the sticker, was made in 2001 but it is pretty good shape. (I was also allergic to something on the fabrics, but I'm pretty sure I washed it mostly away.) It came with an attachment to use with car seats, but didn't have the screws to attach it, and also didn't come with a manual. So I searched high and low online to try and find a manual for this old of a model of this stroller, but couldn't find anything. So I used the Contact Us button on Baby Trend's site and asked if there was any way I could get a copy of a manual. Less than a week later I received an email that simply said "It's in the mail." This is my idea of perfect customer service. No long drawn out email. Just short and sweet, and answered in a timely manner. I haven't got the manual in the mail yet, but I'm hoping it will come soon. I'll post a follow up once I get it.

Also, we used the stroller today for the first time. Noah was in his car seat in the front of the stroller, and then Ohlen could either sit or stand behind him (closer to the "driver") Ohlen loved it, and so did we. I really like that Ohlen can walk until he gets tired, and then has a place to rest for a while. Now there isn't really any way that he could sleep on it, but I can't see that being an issue unless we are somewhere for a really long time. It isn't the smallest thing when it's folded up, but we aren't really cramped in the van.

Speaking of mini vans. I just have to say that I love mine, and will probably drive one until I'm not driving kids around any more. They drive so smooth and so much like a car - at least the one that we have. Never thought I would be a mini van driver, but I wouldn't want anything else now.

Pictures from the zoo to come soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment