Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop - Recipe

This week's Blog Hop mission is to post a Favorite Recipe or Dish. While this isn't my personal favorite, it is definitely a family favorite. Be forewarned, I'm not much of an exact measurement person...

Baked Salmon

2 or 3 Salmon fillets (I like Tilapia better myself, and it works as well.)
Paprika
Seasoning Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Ground Red Pepper (omit if you aren't into spicy foods)
Parsley Flakes
Onion Salt
Any other seasoning you would enjoy in the mix.

Preheat oven to 425 F. If fish is frozen, defrost. Place each fillet on a piece of foil. I take off a piece, fold it over three times, and then place the fish on top. Then place on a baking sheet. **
In a small bowl mix together all seasonings. My mix usually consists of a whole lot of paprika, and a little of all the rest. Spoon mix over each fillet, rubbing it to cover the whole thing.
Place in oven for about 7 minutes, or until fish is nice and flaky.

** I usually serve this with baked french fries or roasted potatoes. To save on dishes, I put the fries in first on half of the baking sheet, prepare the fish, and then place the fish on the same baking sheet.



MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love fish, but I get tired of cooking it the same way every time. Thanks for the recipe!

    Stopping by from the blog hop! If you want to check out my entry, I'm #124!

    ReplyDelete