Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amazon.com is such a Tease

So I love love Amazon.com. Especially the part where if I order more than $25 I can get free shipping, and most of the time I am getting stuff for cheaper than in a regular store. But recently I preordered a game for the DS. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (logic puzzles and brain teasers - My favorite) I have been trying to wait patiently for it to arrive. The game came out August 24th and for whatever reason they didn't ship it for a few days after that. So I've been anxiously watching the Track Your Packages page. And this is what I found this morning....

Track your package
Date Time Location Event Details
August 31, 2009 03:24:00 PM --- Arrival Scan
August 29, 2009 12:52:32 AM Campbellsville KY US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Soooo it was in KY the 29th, and yesterday it arrived... SOMEWHERE. Was it in OH? My town? Just over the border? In a different state? I'm hoping this means that it will be here today, but I'm not holding my breath... It does make going to the mailbox all that more exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment