Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Beatles

Yesterday was the release date for The Beatles Rock Band. Because Best Buy rocks at preorders, I received our copy in the mail yesterday afternoon. As I was singing through some of the songs I was taken back ten years...

Ten years ago I was just starting out my senior year of high school. The year was full of ups and downs, but on the whole it was the best year of high school. Our class was more united, I loved all my classes (except for maybe government.). Band was amazing. And towards the end of this month I was introduced to Jonathan, and he in turn introduced me to The Beatles. I fell in love. I can't listen to Dear Prudence, Norwegian Wood, Honey Pie, or most others without being taken back to those first days of us dating. More specifically the first time I rode with him to hang out on his "turf" for the day. Driving in his red truck, listening to The Beatles. I can't believe it has been 10 years already.

Here are a few of my favorites. :)

Two of Us


Dear Prudence


Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh, how cute :0)

    Now we definitely have to all get together to rock out!! (Derrick will be excited) We will be out of town on the 26th, so I will have to miss another crafting :0( Sunday afternoons should work out better for me - but I can't make any promises haha

    ReplyDelete