Friday, June 4, 2010

Favorites Friday (the comeback)

So summer is really not the best time for blogging.  I can sense a down shift in activity in my Reader feed - with the exception of the non personal blogs of course. :)  I've been wanting to blog, it just seems like whenever I'm in the mood, there is some reason I can't get to it.  So finally I'm here - and with a comeback of the shortlived Favorites Friday.

First off are my new shoes.  As seen in the post previous to this one. I've been reading about barefoot running and it's advantages.  Also, I really like to be barefooted.  So I wanted to try out the shoes that claim to be as if you were barefooted.  Or as Ohlen would say, "I'm going out in tiptoes." :)  So after I did some research I decided on Nike Frees.  I'm usually an Adidas girl all the way - but Adidas doesn't make a barefoot shoe that I know of.  They are also pretty expensive new, but I was, luckily, able to find a slightly used pair on eBay for about half the price of a new pair.  I wanted to make sure that I liked them before I fully committed.  And I love them.  I really can tell a difference in how I run (jog...) in them.  If you want to know about all of the logistics of it, just google barefoot running and it will lead you to lots of information.

The second thing I wanted to talk about is this:




This is the final image seen in the series finale of Lost.  I loved this show.  Loved the finale.  And that is really all I'm going to say.  :)  If you would like to talk to me about Lost more - please send me an email. I love discussing this show - which is probably why I like it so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment