Friday, June 4, 2010

Updates

Wow, 3 blogs in 2 days that has to be some sort of record. :-) Just thought I would give a bit of an update.
Quilt-along: I was just marking and pinning a bunch of half square triangles tonight - so hopefully by the end of this rainy weekend I'll have some completed squares. I can't wait to have it in the quilt frame, and then hopefully on our wall.
Trip: I'm not sure that I ever did give real details. we are heading to Colombia - in less than a month! It is being called a service and learning trip. The goal is to help out, but to also learn and be able to tell others back home about all that is going on there. We are pretty excited. I'm most nervous about leaving the boys, but I know they will be in good hands. Please be in prayer for us as we travel early next month - for our safety and that God will open our hearts to what He wants to teach us.

That is all for now. Maybe tomorrow a lament for our horrible internet connection - and horrible lack of options.... :) (so I'm being a little over dramatic, but only a little.)

Published with Blogger-droid

0 comments:

Post a Comment