Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gooooaaaal!





This year marks the first year I have ever watched The World Cup.  I've never been a huge soccer fan - but I'm being pulled in.  I got Jonathan tickets to a MLS game for his birthday and we attended that game earlier this year.  It was so much fun!  I loved going to the game, and since I've been more interested in watching it on TV.  Now that the World Cup is on, I've been watching along with Jonathan.  Today's game, USA vs Algeria was excellent.  So suspenseful, and with a great ending!  A winning goal that won us the top position in our group and sends us forward in the tournament!  I'm looking forward to watching the games the next couple weeks, and then the finals when we are in Colombia. :)


*Picture from http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/06/23/sports/23us8/23us8-sfSpan.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment