Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blessed

As I sit here my computer clock has just turned to 12:01am.  A Christmas Story has just ended and begun again. Our little boys are snug in their beds (in matching pjs) Jonathan and I are on our computers, he seems to be reading up on Ski care and repair.  I'm perusing FB and Reader - and dreaming about maybe finally going for it and purchasing a stand mixer.

As I think about the fact that it is now officially Christmas, and think about my life right now, the word that immediately comes to mind is blessed.

This year has been full of blessings. Life is good.  We are healthy.  There is a new life growing.(Pretty sure I've felt him or her a few times. :))  I'll soon be an aunt.  We have wonderful family.  Life is amazing!

Merry Christmas to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment