Thursday, February 10, 2011

Texas!

So I went to Texas.
The weather the first few days was like this: (In other words - cold (think 30s), dreary)




But that wasn't the reason for visiting Texas.  HE was!

3rd cutest baby boy I ever did see. ;)

Live long and prosper toes

Proud grandparents :)


Miss this guy already.



Already getting the multitasking down pat - and with chop sticks even. :)

Amazing new Mommy!




Backseat buddy on the way to the coast.

First stroller adventure.

Weather at the end, think upper 60s and sunny

I got to go visit my brother, sister, and their new baby!!  It was a very relaxing trip.  There was mostly eating, lounging, playing Wii, watching TV, and of course loving on the little one.  He is such a good baby!!  (Knocking on wood that he remains that way. :))  We were all ready and willing to take a night shift, but it wasn't needed as he would eat and fall right back asleep. And he does, of course, have wonderful parents.  They, at least to me, seemed to be doing just great!  Adjusting to this new adventure called parenting.  I think they are up for the challenge. :)  I can't wait to see how he grows and changes.  Although I wish we could see him more often, I am so thankful for modern technology and all the ways that we will be able to stay in contact and see pictures and videos. 

Being there definitely has me thinking about June - anticipating all the wonderful things, preparing mentally for the not so fun things. :)  But all of it all so worth it.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering - there were no body scans or pat downs.  I didn't even see any happening - but then again we did leave out of small regional airports both times.  Love flying out of small airports.  I think we waited in line for security for 5 minutes on the way out and about 30 minutes on the way back.  Quick.



0 comments:

Post a Comment