Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Update - 26 weeks

I have to say - this pregnancy has been great lately.  I haven't been feeling too bad.  My energy level is pretty good.  My two main complaints are the heart burn and the fact that walking fast/jogging on the treadmil becomes painful way too fast and I end up walking pretty slowly.  Keep reminding myself that it really is better than nothing.  But I know better than to "push through the pain" when exercising at this point.  Not a great idea.

So I'm 26 weeks along.  14 more to go - 96 days until my due date.  It seems far away - but the weeks are really going by fast.  I have the glucose tolerance test that I need to get done - but my Dr. told me that I need to wait until my cold symptoms are gone for a week....  Hopefully that will happen soon - I've had this cold for about 2 weeks now and it is still hanging in there.  I'm hoping I can go in next Saturday for the test.

Then the next "big" thing will be another ultrasound at 32 weeks - if they are going to go ahead with it.  I'm not really sure if they are going to or not.  So, that would be fun. :)

I'm starting to get clothes together.  For whatever reason there is still this (very small) nagging feeling that somehow they were wrong and it really is a boy.  Probably why I really want to have that extra ultrasound. lol.  As for a name - still not decided.  There is a short list of about 5 or 6 names, but we haven't really talked about it to narrow it down.

She is kicking/punching me like crazy these days.  Nothing painful - just highly amusing.

I realized today that I really have only taken 2 "belly shots" this time around.  At 18 weeks, and today.






What a difference 8 weeks makes.  She is definitely growing.  (Puh, me too...)

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute Nicole!! ah - I love pregnant bellies! :) hope you guys are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete