Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Numbering the Days

As I sit here with a cup of hot tea and a handful of chocolate chips, I can't help but think of all the wonderful things we have to look forward to in the coming months...

9 days until I leave for Texas to Nate and Aubyn!!

15 days until my next baby appointment where I will get to hear a heartbeat!

16 days until Thanksgiving and yummy turkey!

17 days until I put up my Christmas tree! :)

44 days until Christmas!

50 days until New Years!

55 days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl!

I can't believe how quick everything is approaching. Especially my trip to Texas! I really have been looking forward to seeing where they live and having a few days to myself.

Also, please be praying for us over the next couple of days. We actually got a call about the house and someone is supposed to come and look at it tonight or tomorrow. We have really mixed feelings about it all. Our plans are still to sell and move, but we thought we had the timing figured out. And this wasn't a part of our plan. (We can't take the house off the market, without penalty, because of the contract we signed.) We have put together a plan of sorts of what we would do if it does sell, but I'm so conflicted. I was so looking forward to another Christmas here. BUT I decided I'm not thinking or worrying about it until something happens. We're in good hands, we just wish we knew what was going on. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment