Friday, November 21, 2008

Texas

I'm in Texas!! Yay! At the moment Nate and Aubyn are off teaching so I'm hanging out here at their place with Mr. Murphy. (their dog) It's been the laziest day I've had in a long time. It's kind of weird not having anyone to take care of. I miss my boys, but I am having a great time.

I would advise everyone to fly out of Akron Canton. It was amazing. There was no line to check in, only 3 people in front of me in line at security. It not at all stressful. My flights were both very uneventful and they had these great little cinnamon cookie things. Overall, it was a great travel experience.

I'm looking forward to a great time hanging out with Nate and Aubyn. I'm sure the time will go all too fast. :)


Only 5 days until I get to hear baby Troyer's heartbeat!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment