Saturday, January 8, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

I've been making this pizza since my best friend and I ordered a similar pizza at a local pizza joint.  My version turned out pretty good I think.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Pizza Crust
Your favorite Ranch Dressing
Mozzarella cheese
Some kind of cooked chicken
Basil
Onions, Peppers, Tomato (any topping you think would go well)
Your favorite Buffalo sauce

If you need - prepare the chicken.  I have used canned chicken, chicken I have cooked in a skillet, and chicken I have baked.

I use a prebaked crust.  Spread a generous amount of ranch dressing over the crust.  Sprinkle cheese over top of the ranch dressing.  Place chicken, addition toppings, and basil over top the cheese.  Drizzle buffalo sauce over top everything.  (I've also waited to add the sauce until after it bakes - works well too)

Bake at 400 until cheese is nice and melty.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this pizza fresh out of the oven - this is a day or two later.  Makes for some decent left overs too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment