Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now for Something Completely Different

Tights
Pillowcase Dresses
Dolls
Doll Clothes
Pink and Purple
Skirts
Headbands


Just a few things on my mind this morning.

The plan was to wait.  To wait to find out the gender of this baby until she was born.  But I'm a sucker (or just nosey...)  Yesterday was our ultrasound.  Everything was great.  And we found out we are having a little girl!!  I'm still processing.  :)  For whatever reason, I was convinced it was going to be another little boy.  Which would have been fine.  But now!  So many fun projects to think about. :)

Here she is:


I love her little nose!  She was trying to be all modest and was keeping her little legs crossed, but the tech managed to get a few good looks. :)

Now starts the search for a name.  This should be fun. :)

Oh yeah, for an update on me.  18 weeks.  A few pounds gained.  Feeling good most days.  Although, not usually very motivated to do much.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Not so much for the keeping of the secrets, are we? :)

    ReplyDelete