Monday, May 16, 2011

35 weeks

Change is something we're pretty used to around here. And we have a whole lot of it going on.
Today I switched to a different blood thinner. The biggest change with that is that I have to inject twice a day... But it will give me a better chance at getting an epidural, should I choose to get one.
5 weeks.... So close. And she could be here sooner too. Next week starts every week appointments, plus biweekly non stress tests. They monitor baby's movements/heart rate and if I'm having contractions. Not a big deal, except for having to find sitters for the boys. I'm hoping maybe they'll let me do it in the evening.
House stuff is going along good. Slowly packing. Excited about the new place. We picked everything out last week. I'm most excited about the new kitchen appliances and not having to go down two sets of stairs for the laundry (although, that might be the pregnancy talking).
This weekend we are camping (10 minutes from the hospital) and we all can't wait! After that baby girl can come when ever she wants. :) You know, because they listen like that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment