Monday, May 2, 2011

Shocked

Our house is sold. Well I think the technical term is under contract.

5 days after signing papers to put it on the market, we signed a purchase agreement.

Shocked, amazed, blessed, thankful, so very thankful

Date of possession is the day after my due date.  Yikes.

I've been praying this whole time for contentment with whatever timing God chooses for this.  And I am.  Completely content.  Despite that Yikes up there.  It is more of a smiling laughing yikes, rather than an actually scared nervous yikes.

We are in a frenzy trying to get our new place on a roll.  Trying to plan, choose, make decisions.

I've been feeling pretty nostalgic.  Thinking about all the great memories from the last 5 years in this house. (took these pictures on the day we staged for the pictures for the realtor.  It really isn't usually this tidy. :))


Dining room area - countless board games, lots of laughter, Noah's first diaper change at home that resulted in a fountain sprinkling the table, teaching little ones to eat.  The stairs - Just images in my head of the boys learning to go up and down and just sliding down on their bellies.


Oh, the bathroom. Originally the wrong paint color, the struggle to keep it clean. :)  Potty training....  Had I ever blogged about the cupboard?  Jonathan added that several months ago - it's great.


I don't think this room need any explanation.  :) This little girl may or may not get to sleep here.


So many things baked and cooked here.  I will miss my countertops, but looking forward to more space.  Especially more storage space.  And the island I will be getting. (over the moon excited for this)

I'll keep this space updated as we progress through this process.  On this week's agenda is talking to banks and the house people.  Jonathan also has jury duty this week.  And we will celebrate Noah's second birthday.  Should be busy and fun. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment