Friday, June 3, 2011

NST and induction

Here is me, waiting. Seems like that is what I'm doing a whole lot of lately.
Because I am on blood thinners, they like to keep an especially close eye on me. So twice a week they have me come in for an nst. This is a test where they hook me up to two monitors, one for baby's heartbeat and one for contractions. They are looking for the baby to have nice accelerations and movement. Technically it can be a 15 minute test, I haven't had that happen yet. I must just pick the wrong time of day to schedule. So it is usually an hour.
But, it's all to make sure she is healthy and she is.
Also, we have an end date in sight! I've been scheduled to be induced on the 13th. So, unless she comes before then, that's the day she will be here. Exciting, and nerve wracking ask at the same time.
I can not wait to meet this little girl.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

0 comments:

Post a Comment