Friday, June 24, 2011

Over and Over

Do any of you have movies that no matter how many times you've seen it, you can watch it again?  Movies that, when they are on TV, you can't help but tune in and catch at least a little of it?

As I was surfing the channels last night this movie was on:



For whatever reason I can watch Apollo 13 any and every time it is on.  Interestingly enough, I don't own this one.  I should.  I think one reason I enjoy it is that it is very accurate, at least according to what I have read.  Some of the dialogue in the movie was taken from the transcripts of what was actually said.  I also like many of the actors in the film, and think the acting through out is really good.  Although, I'm really not a good judge of acting skill. :)

Actually, there are lots of movies that I can watch over and over. (And books I can read over and over)  I used to think that everyone did that, but I know better now.  Jonathan often shakes his head at me as I'm rereading a book for the 3rd or 4th time.  This is probably why spoilers don't bother me, I don't mind knowing the ending - I still enjoy the getting there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment